sea dragon lodge & villas
luxury, secluded clifftop accommodation on kangaroo island
Imagine vacationing on an island where your accommodation includes stunning ocean views, a private, pristine sandy beach, wildlife on the doorstep, and enjoying delicious local food and wine. Welcome to Sea Dragon Lodge & Villas.
Located 20 minutes from Penneshaw, Sea Dragon Lodge & Villas is a boutique, adults only, eco-friendly retreat, where you can enjoy romantic sunsets with spectacular ocean views, farm-fresh local produce, your very own secluded beach and an abundance of wildlife.
What makes our Kangaroo Island accommodation ‘Sea Dragon Lodge & Villas’ special?
- Contemporary, fully self-contained, eco-friendly, luxury Kangaroo Island accommodation
- Spectacular 250-acre seafront estate with ocean views from every accommodation
- Wildlife literally at the doorstep, including kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, goannas and eagles, with dolphins regularly visiting the beach
- Pristine beach with private access, where glistening turquoise water meets the ever-changing beachscape of Pink Bay
- Private, luxury Kangaroo Island 4WD Tours with experienced local drivers and personalised itineraries
- Home-cooked meals featuring local Kangaroo Island produce such as lamb from local sheep farms and seafood from local fishermen
- Enjoying premium Kangaroo Island wine and quality Kangaroo Island beer
- Walking trails on the estate allowing you to enjoy wildlife and natural beauty in total peace and seclusion
- Exceptional, personalised service to ensure your Kangaroo Island accommodation remains a lifelong memory.
So no matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it here - delivered with world-class service and genuine, Aussie warmth. Take a look for yourself.
AT SEA DRAGON LODGE & VILLAS
SURROUNDING SEA DRAGON LODGE AND VILLAS
The Kangaroo Island Travel Blog
About Kangaroo Island
Getting to Kangaroo Island
Search & Book Accommodation on Kangaroo Island
Experiences on Kangaroo Island
Use our Digital Map to help you navigate
Search & Book Accommodation
CLICK HERE to send a message to the
Kangaroo Island Tourism Alliance