You will be swept away by this elevated, 5 acre panoramic
property that directly looks over stunning Emu Bay (Kangaroo Island, South
Australia). Lifestyle and serenity abound the beautifully landscaped, low
The property has been established for 29
years and owned by the current owners for the last 4 years. They had no tourism
experience, coming from medical professions to embrace all that Emu Bay has on
offer. They currently live off site and work on average around 25 hours per
week between them. The self-check in system means admin and property management
is remotely managed.
Accommodation options include 8 fully
furnished holiday homes and cabins (or 7 if a new owner wanted to live on the
property). They are all privately set and have breathtaking ocean views in a
Mediterranean type climate.
Key sale Highlights
• Emu Bay has 4km’s of white sandy beach with safe swimming and is a top-rated
• Approximately $2.1M worth of land, buildings, improvements and assets.
• Business revenue approximately $500,000 offering a great return to owners
• Consistent occupancy rates with high levels of repeat business.
• Lead generation and bookings through a variety of booking channels and the
• The owners invested heavily over the recent years with renovations,
landscaping and systemising the business making this a well-run turn key
operation on a walk in walk out basis.
All genuine enquiries must be sent via email
please to email@example.com