Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park
The Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park is situated at Victor Harbor on the South Coast, only an hour's drive from Adelaide.
Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park offers accommodation from self contained villas, chalets, cabins and units to on-site caravans along with numerous powered and unpowered grassed sites. The park features a kiosk and games room, camp kitchen, wireless internet access, large children's playground with jumping pillow, undercover barbecues, guest laundry, LPG refills and ice. It is located close to the beach and only a short walking distance to the town centre.
Victor Harbor offers many holiday activities for families including fun parks, steam trains, golf courses, whale watching during the winter months, fishing, boating, or just relaxing on one of the beautiful beaches.
Of course no stay at Victor Harbor is complete without a visit, either by foot or horse tram, to Granite Island to visit the fairy penguin colony and Interpretive Centre.
Within half an hour's drive of Victor Harbor are other wonderful features such as the McLaren Vale wineries, the Murray Mouth and towns such as Goolwa and Port Elliot with their own lovely beaches and attractions.
Pets allowed on leash, owners must clean up after them, but not in onsite accommodation.
- Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- Chalet - Two bedroom self contained chalet accommodation with one queen size bed and two bunk beds. - from $103.00 to $124.00 (Room Only)
- Holiday Unit - Two bedroom self contained unit with one queen size bed or one double and one to three bunk beds. - from $82.00 to $99.00 (Room Only)
- Cabin - Two bedroom self contained cabin with one double bed and one bunk bed. Includes kitchenette with microwave and airconditioning. - from $82.00 to $99.00 (Room Only)
- VILLA - Two bedroom self contained villa with one queen size bed and two sets of bunks. - from $130.00 to $150.00 (Room Only)
- Air Conditioning
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- Cooking Facilities - Limited
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room
- Gardens in property
- Wireless Internet Access
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Outdoor furniture
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Security System
- Check In: 1230
- Check Out: 1000
- Airstrip 15 Kilometres
- Beach 500 Metres
- Bowling Club 3 Kilometres
- Coach Station 2 Kilometres
- Convention Centre 3 Kilometres
- Golf 5 Kilometres
- Hospital 500 Metres
- Jetty 2 Kilometres
- National Park 50 Kilometres
- Post Office 2 Kilometres
- Railway Station 80 Kilometres
- Restaurant 2 Kilometres
- Shop 1 Kilometres
- Tennis Court 300 Metres
- Visitor Information Centre 2 Kilometres
- Winery 5 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.