Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Emu Ridge Eucalyptus And Craft Gallery
Eucalyptus oil was Australia’s first true export and one of Kangaroo Island’s major industries. Emu Ridge, South Australia's only commercial Eucalyptus Oil Distillery, is proud to have preserved a major part of Kangaroo Islands heritage, manufacturing and retailing Eucalyptus oil and products.
Their range includes eucalyptus oil, soaps, lip balm, sweets, laundry liquid, toiletries, gift packs and gift boxes.
Emu Ridge also has a retail craft gallery full of local art, produce and historical memorabilia and they are the Cellar Door for Kangaroo Island Rookery Wines, with full bar facilities.
Guided tours are available every half hour during peak season and self-guided tours are available at all times. Phone bookings are essential for after hours tours and in winter.
Emu Ridge also offer Nocturnal tours during peak season, your chance to see the local wildlife at night when they are active and awake. Bookings are essential.
Access, parking, toilet facilities and tours available.
- Willsons Road
- Adult $30 Admission and guided tour price (valid 5 Sep 2011 - 31 Dec 2013)
- Child $15 Admission and guided tour price (valid 5 Sep 2011 - 31 Dec 2013)
- Monday: 9am to 2pm Tuesday: 9am to 2pm Wednesday: 9am to 2pm Thursday: 9am to 2pm Friday: 9am to 2pm Saturday: 9am to 2pm Sunday: 9am to 2pm Public Holiday: 9am to 2pm Christms Day: Closed Good Friday: 9am to 2pm ......
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Coach Parking
- Access With Assistance for the Disabled
- Access Without Assistance for the Disabled
- Parking for the Disabled
- Toilet facilities for the Disabled
- First aid equipment
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet
- Shaded Area
- Sheltered Area
- Tour Desk
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222 Open: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am - 4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.