Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park
The McLaren Vale Lakeside caravan park is nestled in the heart of McLaren Vale wine region and offers the perfect spot to relax, while being a convenient base for touring the Fleurieu Peninsula.
With the Fleurieu Peninsula attractions all with in an hours drive, and just 35 minutes from Adelaide.
McLaren Vale is the ideal spot for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle without the long drive.
McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park will provide you the perfect setting.
With a four-star AAA rating, the Park has many attractive features to make your stay a pleasant one.
At managers discretion, not in accommodation.
- Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- DELUXE CABIN - Deluxe cabin with two double beds and one bunk bed and ensuite with a toilet, shower and hand basin. - from $105.00 to $115.00 (Room Only)
- STAND CABIN - Standard cabin with one double bed and three bunk beds, colour television and reverse cycle air conditioning. - from $85.00 to $95.00 (Room Only)
- Air Conditioning
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- DVD Player
- Microwave oven
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Communal Kitchen
- Cycle/Running Path
- Nightcall button
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Check In: 1400
- Check Out: 1000
- Beach 10 Kilometres
- Bowling Club 1 Kilometres
- Bus Stop 1 Kilometres
- City and/or Town 1 Kilometres
- Coach Station 35 Kilometres
- Domestic Airport 35 Kilometres
- Golf 8 Kilometres
- Hospital 10 Kilometres
- Jetty 10 Kilometres
- Post Office 1 Kilometres
- Railway Station 10 Kilometres
- Restaurant 1 Kilometres
- Shop 1 Kilometres
- Tennis Court 50 Metres
- Visitor Information Centre 2 Kilometres
- Winery 1 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.