Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Greenhills Adventure Park
If you want a day packed full of fun, food and adventure, there is only one place to go; Greenhills Adventure Park at Victor Harbor. Nestled in the picturesque Hindmarsh Valley just over an hour's drive south of Adelaide, Greenhills Adventure Park offers something for all ages. From golf and go-karts to the waterslides and archery, it's easy to have a whole day of fun.
While you're here, you might like to try your hand at something new. A paddle on an aqua bike or a spin on a moon bike? Challenge your friends to scale the climbing wall. Or maybe a leisurely paddle in a canoe is more your style. When you have exhausted your spirit for adventure, grab an ice cream from the kiosk or relax in the cafe with a cappuccino.
Whatever the activities you choose, we're sure you'll have a day pack full of fun, food and adventure.
The park closes at 5pm during non daylight saving time. Closed during August and reopens in September each year.
Dogs on leash.
- Concession $15 55 Years or over. (valid 1 Sep 2011 - 31 Dec 2013)
- Child $25 Children under one point two metres in height. (valid 1 Sep 2011 - 31 Dec 2013)
- Adult $30 One day general admission. (valid 1 Sep 2011 - 31 Dec 2013)
- Child free Under four years of age. (valid 1 Sep 2011 - 31 Dec 2013)
- Monday: 10am to 6pm Tuesday: 10am to 6pm Wednesday: 10am to 6pm Thursday: 10am to 6pm Friday: 10am to 6pm Saturday: 10am to 6pm Sunday: 10am to 6pm Public Holiday: 10am to 6pm Christms Day: Closed Good Friday: Open ...... non daylight savings - 5pm closing
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Child/Baby Seat and Equipment
- Child Activities
- Coach Parking
- Parking for the Disabled
- Toilet facilities for the Disabled
- First aid equipment
- Picnic Area
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Shaded Area
- Sheltered Area
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.