Kangaroo Island Tourism Employment Toolkit
On behalf of the Kangaroo Island Tourism Employment Plan we are pleased to provide you with a toolkit containing a range
of useful resources and tools. This toolkit provides you with the necessary resources to undertake an effective self-diagnosis
of your business’s human resource practices.
Included in this Toolkit are the following factsheets:
1. Creating a Region of Choice: increasing your desirability as an employer by becoming an employer and region of choice;
2. Employ Outside the Box: recruiting members of the non-traditional workforce including mature aged workers and school leavers;
3. Immigration Employment Options: successfully accessing, recruiting and managing overseas workers;
4. Kangaroo Island Programs Guide for Businesses Support: programs available to assist operators with more general aspects of running a business; and
5. A self-administered “Human Resource Management Healthcheck”: self-diagnose in terms of best practice in Human Resource Management.
View 'Tourism Employment Toolkit'