Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Baudins View Holiday House
Baudins View Holiday House is located at Baudin Beach, a 10 minute drive from the Sealink ferry and Penneshaw Hotel.
The house can sleep from two to 12 people and is fully self-contained. There are four queen beds, one bunk and one double sofa bed.
Guest Rooms sleep two and enjoy sea views over Eastern Cove. The Main House sleeps up to four and has full kitchen facilities, large dining area and lounge room. The Whole House combines Guest Rooms and the attached Main House and can accommodate up to 12 people.
The house has reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort.
Baudins View Holiday House is a five minute walk to the beach, which is in a well protected bay and good for swimming. There is a boat ramp and small break water for boat and shore fishing. There is also wildlife that visit early morning and night.
Clifford's Honey Farm, American River, Seal Bay and Kingscote are all within a 60 minute drive.
Baudin Beach is a small village of local residents and holiday houses. Nearby Penneshaw has a supermarket, post office, fuel stop, hotel and take away shops.
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- GUEST ROOMS - Guest Rooms sleep two people. They have one queen bed and one double sofa bed in case twin share accommodation is required. All linen is supplied. There is a bathroom, kitchen, upstairs lounge and a barbeque area. - from $120.00 (Accommodation - All Inclusive)
- MAIN HOUSE - The Main House sleeps up to four people and the price includes accommodation for three. It has a large kitchen, dining and lounge area. The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet. There are two queen beds and one bunk, with one extra queen bed in the room adjacent to the bathroom if you prefer this option. - from $150.00 to $180.00 (Room Only)
- WHOLE HOUSE - The Whole House can accommodate up to 12 people and the rate is based on five people. The Whole House combines the Guest Rooms and the Main House to provide a six bedroom split level holiday house with two separate living areas. - from $210.00 to $420.00 (Room Only)
- Air Conditioning
- Additional Bathroom
- Ceiling Fan
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- DVD Player
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Stereo/CD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Car park
- Games/Recreation Room
- Gardens in property
- Check In: 1400
- Check Out: 1000
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.