Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Flinders Chase Farm Accommodation
Flinders Chase Farm Accommodation is situated in a picturesque bush setting. It's on the remote west end of Kangaroo Island, surrounded by the Flinders Chase National Park, and central to the island's most popular attractions. It is a working farm, running sheep, cattle and potatoes. Accommodation is surrounded by gardens, creating a relaxed and enjoyable ambience.
The property offers three styles of accommodation: cabins, hostel and ensuite lodge.
One en suite room available for people with disabilities.
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- HOSTEL - Hostel dormitories are in an original farm house that has been renovated into stylish, comfortable, affordable backpacker accommodation located in a pleasant garden setting. There are various room configurations ideal for small to large groups up to 20 people. There are male and female share bathrooms with two showers and two toilets in each. Bed linen is provided but towels are not. - from $50.00 (Room Only)
- CABIN - Cabins have a double bed and suit a couple or a single. Features include shared bathroom with hostel (a quick stroll across the lawns), all linen and cooking facilities. - from $60.00 (Room Only)
- ENSUITE LODGE ROOM - Ensuite Lodge Room accommodation is comfortable and modern. Enjoy a pleasant garden setting complete with outside campfire. There are doubles, twins, triples and family rooms available. Shared rustic living/lounge area with slow combustion wood fire for heating. Wood is supplied. - from $100.00 (Room Only)
- Insect screens
- Shared bathroom
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Games/Recreation Room
- Gardens in property
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets not allowed
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Check In: 1500
- Check Out: 1000
- Beach 20 Kilometres
- City and/or Town 50 Kilometres
- Domestic Airport 100 Kilometres
- National Park 8 Kilometres
- Police Station 100 Kilometres
- Post Office 50 Kilometres
- Visitor Information Centre 13 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222 Open: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am - 4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.