Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Kangaroo Island Cabins
Kangaroo Island Cabins are situated at Kingscote, Kangaroo Island’s main town. They are only two kilometres from the town jetty and main street.
They have fully self contained one and two bedrooms on 20 acres (eight hectares). Linen and towels are also included. Cooking facilities including cutlery are provided along with a laundry and several barbecues.
Kangaroos, wallabies, birds and peacocks wander through the property, and there is plenty of parking for boats. Their good value for money cabins offers a very quiet and relaxing environment.
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- ONE BEDROOM CABIN - One bedroom self contained cabin with one queen size bed, table and chairs and ensuite facilities. The kitchenette includes microwave, electric frypan, toaster, kettle, cutlery, plates and cups. - from $110.00 (Room Only)
- TWO BEDROOM CABIN - Two bedroom self contained cabin with two double beds, table and chairs, and ensuite facilities. Kitchen facilities include oven/grill, microwave, hot plates, pots, pans, cutlery, plates and cups. - from $116.00 (Room Only)
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- DVD Player
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Private Facilities
- Stereo/CD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Gardens in property
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets not allowed
- Check In: 1400
- Check Out: 1000
- Airstrip 11 Kilometres
- Beach 1 Kilometres
- Boat Ramp 1 Kilometres
- Bowling Club 1 Kilometres
- City and/or Town 2 Kilometres
- Convention Centre 1 Kilometres
- Domestic Airport 11 Kilometres
- Golf 1 Kilometres
- Hospital 2 Kilometres
- Jetty 2 Kilometres
- National Park 35 Kilometres
- Police Station 2 Kilometres
- Post Office 2 Kilometres
- Visitor Information Centre 2 Kilometres
- Winery 1 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.