Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Cape du Couedic Lighthouse Keepers Heritage Accommodation
Step back in time and treat yourself to the beautifully restored Cape du Couedic Lighthouse Keepers cottages on stunning Kangaroo Island.
Nestled in Flinders Chase National Park, Cape du Couedic is renowned for its wildlife and spectacular coastal scenery. View seals frolicking in the ocean from a spectacular lookout. Visit Remarkable Rocks and Kelly Hill Caves, just a short drive away. Take a stroll to Admirals Arch, long after the crowds have gone, or relax on your front veranda to watch for the first stars to shine and the welcoming beam of the lighthouse.
Parndana, Karatta or Troubridge lodges offer the charm of yesteryear, with polished pine floors, tasteful furnishings and cosy self-contained kitchen. Each cottage sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms.
Cape du Couedic is one of three unique lighthouse accommodation precincts managed by national parks.
Stay for five nights in Kangaroo Island parks' accommodation and receive a Kangaroo Island Tour Pass for free for the duration of your stay.
Cape du Couedic Lighthouse Keepers Heritage Accommodation is one of 30 unique accommodation experiences available in South Australia's stunning network of national parks.
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- Parndana Lodge - Three bedroom lodge with one queen size bed, one double bed and two single beds, living, kitchen and dining room, bathroom plus views of Cape du Couedic Lighthouse. - from $170.00 to $212.00 (Room Only)
- Karatta Lodge - Three bedroom lodge with one queen size bed, one double bed and two single beds, living, kitchen and dining room, bathroom plus views of Cape du Couedic Lighthouse. - from $170.00 to $212.00 (Room Only)
- Troubridge Lodge - Three bedroom lodge with one queen size bed and four single beds, living, kitchen and dining room, bathroom plus views of Cape du Couedic Lighthouse. - from $170.00 to $212.00 (Room Only)
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wood heater/pot belly
- Car park
- Cots Available
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Pets not allowed
- Walking Tracks
- Check In: 1400
- Check Out: 1000
- City and/or Town 117 Kilometres
- Domestic Airport 104 Kilometres
- Visitor Information Centre 14 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.