Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Cape Willoughby Lighthouse Keepers Heritage Accommodation
Treat yourself to a secluded getaway in Cape Willoughby Heritage Lighthouse Keepers cottages, situated at the breathtaking easternmost point of Kangaroo Island.
Fully furnished and spacious, both Thomas and Seymour cottages are self-contained and offer five bedrooms, which can accommodate up to eight guests.
Enjoy spectacular sunrises and in the evening listen to the waves crashing onto the nearby cliffs. Guided tours of the Cape Willoughby lighthouse offer fabulous 360-degree views of the rugged coastline and the ever-changing seas of Backstairs Passage.
Cape Willoughby is located 30 kilometres east of Penneshaw - just 30 minutes from the ferry terminal between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. It’s one of three unique lighthouse accommodation precincts on the island managed by national parks.
Stay for five nights in Kangaroo Island Parks accommodation and receive a Kangaroo Island Tour Pass for free for the duration of your stay.
Cape Willoughby Lighthouse Keepers Heritage Accommodation is one of 30 unique accommodation experiences available in South Australia's stunning network of National Parks.
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- Seymour - Five bedroom cottage with one queen size bed, one double bed and four single beds, living and dining room, kitchen, beautifully refurbished bathroom with slipper bath and shower, and spacious veranda with views of scenic coastal surrounds and Cape Willoughby Lighthouse. - from $170.00 to $212.00 (Room Only)
- Thomas - Five bedroom cottage with one queen size bed, one double bed and four single beds, living and dining room, kitchen, beautifully refurbished bathroom with slipper bath and shower, and spacious veranda with views of scenic coastal surrounds and Cape Willoughby Lighthouse. - from $170.00 to $212.00 (Room Only)
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Cots Available
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Pets not allowed
- Walking Tracks
- Check In: 1400
- Check Out: 1000
- Beach 10 Kilometres
- City and/or Town 27 Kilometres
- Domestic Airport 80 Kilometres
- Jetty 27 Kilometres
- Visitor Information Centre 27 Kilometres
- Winery 27 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.