Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Kangaroo Island YHA
Offering stunning bay views from all rooms, Kangaroo Island YHA is just three minutes' walk from Penneshaw Beach. It features free on-site parking, a barbecue area and a lovely garden with outdoor seating.
Located in the heart of Penneshaw's seaside village, YHA Kangaroo Island is only 5 minutes' drive from Penneshaw Airstrip. Kingscote City and Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park are each a one hour drive away.
Guests can prepare a meal in the communal kitchen, or watch TV in the guest lounge. The tour desk can book trips to Seal Bay and Flinders Chase National Park.
All rooms are heated, and include a dining area and private bathroom. Some rooms also have a refrigerator.
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- MULTISHARE ROOM - One bedroom dormitory room with six single beds, ensuite bathroom facilities, linen, lockers, tables and chairs. - from $60.00 to $66.00 (Room Only)
- PRIVATE FAMILY ROOM - One bedroom family room with two double beds and four single beds, ensuite bathroom facilities, linen, lockers, tables and chairs. - from $150.00 to $160.00 (Room Only)
- PRIVATE DOUBLE TWIN ROOM - One bedroom double/twin room with two single beds or one double bed and three single beds, shared bathroom facilities, linen, lockers, tables and chairs. - from $70.00 to $75.00 (Room Only)
- PRIVATE ENSUITE DOUBLE ROOM - One bedroom ensuite double room with two single beds or one double bed and three single beds, ensuite bathroom facilities, linen, lockers, tables and chairs. - from $100.00 to $110.00 (Room Only)
- PRIVATE ENSUITE TWIN ROOM - One bedroom ensuite twin room with two single beds or one double bed and three single beds, ensuite bathroom facilities, linen, lockers, tables and chairs. - from $100.00 to $110.00 (Room Only)
- Cooking Facilities - FULL
- Insect screens
- Internet Access
- Broadband Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Computer Printer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Cots Available
- Gardens in property
- Broadband Internet Access
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Outdoor furniture
- Tour Desk
- Check In: 1100
- Check Out: 1000
- Beach 100 Metres
- Bowling Club 500 Metres
- City and/or Town 30 Kilometres
- Domestic Airport 60 Kilometres
- Hospital 65 Kilometres
- Jetty 200 Metres
- National Park 1 Kilometres
- Post Office 200 Metres
- Restaurant 200 Metres
- Shop 200 Metres
- Tennis Court 200 Metres
- Visitor Information Centre 500 Metres
- Winery 5 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.