Search Results - Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Island Coastal Units
Island Coastal Units are five fully self contained units set amidst shady trees with bush backdrop, only metres from the beautiful sheltered waters of Eastern Cove. Queen size beds are featured throughout. The units accommodate between two to five guests. Included are cooking facilities, refrigerator, colour televisions, fans, heating and ensuite. Patios with barbecues and outdoor settings that overlook the ocean are an added luxury to every unit.
Four two bedroom fully self contained, reverse cycle air conditioned cabins with queen size beds and single bunk beds, cooking facilities, colour televisions, refrigerator and barbecues in a peaceful setting with a bush outlook. All cabins have decks with outdoor settings.
Two minute walk to the wharf and boat ramp, ideal for fishing. Free fishing advice from local professional fisherman and only the best fishing charters are booked. Beautiful nearby scenic walking trails. Wildlife includes Tamar wallabies, possums and a wide variety of bird life including the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo. Bus tours and sightseeing can be arranged on request. A cafe is on site at Ulonga Lodge for use of guests at Island Coastal Units, Ulonga Lodge and Ulonga House.
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
**Rates given are intended as a guide only. Please contact the property direct for exact rates and conditions.
- UNIT EIGHT - Two bedroom unit with limited kitchen and ensuite, one queen size bed and three single beds. - from $110.00 (Room Only)
- UNIT NINE - Two bedroom unit with limited kitchen and ensuite, one queen size bed, bunk with double and single bed and one double sofa bed. - from $110.00 (Room Only)
- UNIT TEN - One bedroom unit with modern kitchen and ensuite, one queen size bed and one double bunk bed. - from $110.00 (Room Only)
- UNIT ELEVEN - One bedroom unit with modern kitchen and ensuite, one queen size bed and one single bed. - from $110.00 (Room Only)
- UNIT TWELVE - One bedroom self contained unit with modern kitchen and ensuite and one queen size bed. - from $110.00 (Room Only)
- Nature Cabin - Each cabin has a queen bed in the first bedroom and bunk beds in the second bedroom. Option to add fold up bed if needed. - from $120.00 (Room Only)
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities - Limited
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Facilities
- Rollaway Bed
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Car park
- Cots Available
- Gardens in property
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Outdoor furniture
- Tour Desk
- Check In: 1400
- Check Out: 1000
- Beach 20 Metres
- City and/or Town 50 Metres
- Domestic Airport 20 Kilometres
- Hospital 40 Kilometres
- Jetty 200 Metres
- Post Office 1 Kilometres
- Restaurant 500 Metres
- Shop 300 Metres
- Tennis Court 100 Metres
- Winery 15 Kilometres
Visit with our friendly staff at Kangaroo Island's only Accredited Visitor Information Centre and let us help you customise an itinerary as unique as you are to get the most from your time on Kangaroo Island. Kangaroo Island Gateway Visitor Information Centre - Howard Drive, PENNESHAW SA 5222
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays 10am-4pm, Closed Christmas Day.
Need some help booking somewhere to stay?
Toll Free: 1800 811 080
While all Kangaroo Island accommodation is suitable for exploring the Island, particular regions of the Island afford different advantages. Whether you are arriving in the evening and need accommodation close to the ferry port, you prefer to be close to shops and restaurants or if you really want to get away from it all and stay in a more secluded area, there is a region on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone.